Welcome to the Disability Connect e-bulletin for week beginning 22nd August 2016. Click on the link below to access the e-bulletin and read about:
- Auckland Disability Law - Law on the Shore - ADL's new legal education series coming to the North Shore Events Centre
- Disability Connect - Cultural Support Groups - Chinese Families Autism Support Groups and Indian and South Asian Families Support Group
- Fun Day Out for our Special Children - Access for All - Sunday 4th September, 11am-3pm, North Shore Events Centre
- Disability Connect Seminars for September/October - Education Legal Issues, Individualised Funding, Living Options, Planning for Adulthood (legal mechanisms for individuals with a disability), Transition out of school and Work and Income Supports in Disability
- World Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Awareness Day - Friday 9th September and launch of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder Action Plan
- Mapura Studios - "So Much There Is" - exciting and innovative exhibition opening on Wednesday 24th August from 5.30-7.30pm, Studio One Toi Tu, 1 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby
- Mind and Hearts - Master Class - Children and adolescents with ASD - Prsented by Tony Attwood and Dr Michelle Garnett, 15th and 16th September
- InterACT 2016 - Time to get involved! Expressions of interest are being sought for involvement in InterACT 2016, which runs from 19-20th October at Corban Estate Arts Centre, Henderson
- Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for many articles, updates and things happening in the communit
- Our e-bulletin includes links to a variety of so many different interesting websites and articles about a wide range of disability issues.
e-bulletin 22 August 2016 PDF
Feel free to email any interesting news or upcoming events to Disability Connect and we will endeavour to include in our next e-bulletin due to go out the week beginning 5th September 2016.
Parent & Family Resource Centre Inc. trading as Disability Connect
09 636 0351