NB Medical will be presenting this NEW course at the Primary Care Nursing Expo 2016 in London on 3rd February - why not come along and sample the 1 hour taster session?
To tie in with Nurse Revalidation we are delighted to introduce for 2016 our NEW 'Hot Topics' Primary Care Nurse Course.
For many years Primary Care Nurses and Nurse Practitioners have attended our extremely popular Hot Topics GP Update Course with their GP colleagues and in response to numerous requests we have now developed a one day course specific to your needs, at an introductory rate of £150, the most cost effective rate on the market! The course is specifically designed to help you to give your patients better care and to help you with your revalidation needs and is suitable for all Primary Care Nurses, it will provide an essential update including:
- chronic disease management, e.g. cardiovascular, asthma/COPD, diabetes etc
- minor illness and minor injuries
- acute problems and recognition of the sick patient
- contraception and women's health
- safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- wound management and skin care
- mental health
The NB Medical 'Hot Topics' for Primary Care Nurse Course will be held in:
London - Friday 22nd April 2016
Manchester - Tuesday 7th June 2016
London - Wednesday 22nd June 2016