Welcome to the Disability Connect e-bulletin for week beginning 17th August 2015. Click on the link below to access the e-bulletin and read about:
- Transition Expo – another huge success this year – bigger than ever before with 370 families visiting! Please contact us with any feedback you might have and keep an eye out for our attendee’s survey in the next e-bulletin
- Education Legal Issues – a new round of these seminars in September in Auckland
- Individualised Funding including Respite – Another round of these popular seminars starting August in Auckland
- Children’s Autism “Sensory Processing Workshops” 22nd and 23rd August – Disability Connect will be presenting as well – book now!
- Special Education Update Forum 27th August – further meetings in Auckland, open to parents
- Nike’s new shoe for disabilities
- Community Inclusion workshops with Ric Thompson in August/September – brought to you by Imagine Better
- Plus lots of updated Scoop articles and bulletins from other disability organisations
e-bulletin 17 August 2015 - PDF format
Parent & Family Resource Centre Inc. trading as Disability Connect
09 636 0351
Facebook - Twitter
CC21603 – is a registered charitable entity in terms of the Charities Act 2005.
Vision: Disabled people and their families are able to lead the lives they desire.
Mission: To empower disabled people and their families through leading social change.
Core Value:Respecting and supporting choice.