Update on ImproveIT Workshops
Please note: This message is for MSD-funded providers and confirms detail of the Infoxchange workshops previewed in the recent issue of Community Investment Update.
We apologise for any inconvenience if you are not the intended recipient.
ImproveIT Workshops – registrations now open
MSD-funded providers are invited to register their interest in attending ImproveIT workshops being run as part of the Capability Investment Resource (CIR) programme of work.
Infoxchange is running a series of ImproveIT good practice workshops over the next twelve months to help MSD-funded organisations select and implement client/case management systems (CMS). The dates for these workshops have now been confirmed.
The workshops are designed for small to medium organisations (i.e., with less than 40 staff using the system). Those most likely to benefit from attendance are the organisation manager and/or the person responsible for selecting a CMS and/or the person responsible for service delivery.
The first three hour workshop will provide participants with:
- an overview of client/case management systems commonly used by MSD-funded organisations
- a comparison of the functionality of each system, and differences between each
- methods for thinking about and documenting requirements for a client/case management system
- a range of materials and case studies to help organisations in their journey.
The workshops are also designed to be a useful forum to help build connections with nearby organisations, encouraging peer support and collaboration across the sector.
There are four workshops in the series – each builds on the information previously covered, so it is important that organisations signing up are able to commit to attending all four workshops.
Organisations should be aware that the workshops are not linked to future funding opportunities from the Capability Investment Resource.
- enrolment is open to small to medium organisations (i.e. organisations with less than 40 staff CMS users)
- organisations must be currently funded by MSD
- a maximum of two people can enrol from a single organisation
- by enrolling you are committing to attend each of the four workshops (two in 2015 and two in 2016)
- places are limited to a maximum of 45 (depending on venue size) per location.
To register your interest please email the registration contact (listed in the table below) for the workshop you wish to attend. Please include the name of your organisation, name and position of attendee(s), email address and contact phone number. Please note this is a registration request only - based on availability the contact for your area will either confirm your registration or offer you a place on the waiting list.
Dates and registration details:
* Please use the subject line ‘ImproveIT workshop registration request’ and provide the following:
- the city in which you wish to attend the workshop
- name of organisation
- name and position of attendee(s) (maximum 2)
- email address
- contact phone number
Once your registration request has been received the contact for your area will either confirm your registration or ask if you wish to be put on a waitlist.
**Workshops in Dunedin and Nelson are funded with the support of the Tindall Foundation.